♪ HeadBANG to this ♪

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its had been a BLAST! (part I)

2010 had been the most thrilling year for me.
Only because, I stumble upon videos of top youtubers
(person who uploaded videos and gain some $$)

Ryan Higa a.k.a Nigahiga
('numero uno' on YouTube)


Then, I kept on viewing this video on front page of YouTube entitled, Dance To This Song


This vid is a collab between David Choi, KevJumba and Wong Fu Productions
(which automatically, the beginning of me became the fan of them)
Click the LINK to jump to the Official MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MVFAx-AX3c


Kevin Kai-Wen Wu (Chinese吳凱文pinyinWú Kǎi-Wén)
a.k.a KevJumba
David Yong Choi (최데이비드용)
a.k.a David Choi

Wong Fu Prod. : Whesley Chan, Ted Fu, Philip Wang




to be continued...

Facebook Comment Source : Saya Khai, Jadi?

No comments:

Post a Comment