♪ HeadBANG to this ♪

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Facebook account? HAHA!

wondering why does RQ laugh on the title above? (RQ refers to me. AIYO!)







actually, RQ have been deacc my Facebook account for quite sometimes.
(for all of you NOOB out there, deacc means: temporarily deactivating my profile)

for those who reading this post,
the most SHOCKING thing RQ  figured out!
Some of my friends (their are boys!), frankly kinda shock bout my decision.
bout deacc-ing my profile.
One of my friend, even talk to my girlfriend bout the reason that RQ deacc-ing.
(by talking, RQ meant, chatting online. DUH!)
And, another friend, anxiously tried  to go to my page, just to see my latest 'Updated Status'
Need RQ remind you: RQ LOVES to update my status with cool quotes!

That's it that RQ wanna babling bout tonight!
HAHA!
Sorry if this post wasn't awesome enough for you guys.



p/s: RQ just decided something BIG! So BIG, that it might knocks your socks off! HAHA. JK bout that  socks thingy. But, seriously, RQ wanna keep active on writing and/or typing (plus, updating new post) in this puny little blog of mine." kinda cliche, but who cares! " << That's is just awesome, it might be my new catchphrase! HAHA

Facebook Comment Source : Saya Khai, Jadi?

No comments:

Post a Comment